July 23 - 25, 2019
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, MN
Manager, Sprint Contractor Solutions (SCS)
Day 1: Tuesday July 23
As many of you know from experience, the level of involvement and ownership among HR and Procurement varies across organizations – there’s no one size fits all approach. This engaging panel will talk you through how various organizations stepped up to the challenge and worked side by side to make their program a success and share the resulting benefits. You’ll learn how to:
• Initiate a relationship with your HR or procurement counterpart (if you haven’t done so already)
• Developing shared goals
• Leveraging strengths of procurement and HR teams
Day 3: Thursday July 25
Ethics of Contingent Labor – Are We Creating A Permanent Underclass?
Recent articles, particularly focused on Silicon Valley, have highlighted the rise of the contractor ‘underclass’ that does the grunt work for some of the largest Silicon Valley firms with few of the rewards typically offered by such firms. As stewards of contingent labor, is this a perception that needs to be addressed? And if so how? This thought-provoking panel will explore a variety of viewpoints and perspectives.
• Does CS create wealth disparity and is this something we should care about?
• Who should ‘stand up’ for Contingent Worker rights
• What steps can be taken to improve the perception of CS programs