DAY 1: Leveraging Emerging Tools to Advance Your Program
Tuesday, August 25th, 2020
“Branding demands commitment; commitment to continual re-invention; striking chords with people to stir their emotions; and commitment to imagination” – Sir Richard Branson
Whether you’re sourcing temp workers for a short-term staff augmentation or independent contractors for a deliverable, you want to ensure that you’re attracting the best talent possible. The best talent attraction formula addresses everything from program reputation to your supplier pool. While branding is particularly emphasized to direct souring programs, talent brand and success are intimately intertwined no matter your program design.
These interactive roundtable sessions take a deep dive into the specific areas you came to learn about. Sit and learn in an intimate format from the speakers who have had an impact on their company and industry. Take control of your own event experience and don’t be shy! Ask questions (or answer them!) alongside other conference attendees who are dealing with the same challenges as you network with industry peers with very similar challenges, interests and responsibilities. Don’t miss out on the discussions you want to participate.
1. Table 1 hosted by Workspend
2. Total Talent Engagement- how the right staffing partners can keep your contingent workforce on contract longer and keep costs down by Manny Vidal, CEO, Matlen Silver
3. Table 3 hosted by Vector VMS (Learning Technology Group)
4. From Gig to FTE - Tech Solutions for the Entire Workforce hosted by Jim Golden, VP of Global Sales, Flentis
5. Direct Sourcing - Cost Saving, Best practices, Top Challenges, Zero-to-Live by Paul Petersen Director, Workforce Solutions, Siemens Healthineers & Praneeth Patlola CEO, WillHire
6. Expanding Your Access to High-Quality Talent with Direct Sourcing hosted by Suzanne Amidon, Director, Client Relationship Management, Beeline
7. Table #7 hosted by SAP Fieldglass
8. Talent Shortage and Non-traditional workers: HTD approach hosted by Kiran Yarlagadda, Managing Director, Codeforce