July 23 - 25, 2019
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, MN
Contingent Workforce Program Manager
Day 2: Wednesday July 24
If you nee a break from the “big guys” and interested in hearing some perspective from mid-market companies you’re in for a treat! This panel of experts have all taken their mid-market program to varying levels of maturity. There will be plenty of time for Q&A for discussion afterwards.
• What to do if you don’t have an an established program yet
• Does the traditional MSP/VMS model make sense?
• Can you get by with a master vendor program?
• How do you get buy in to launch and sustain your program?
Day 3: Thursday July 25
Ethics of Contingent Labor – Are We Creating A Permanent Underclass?
Recent articles, particularly focused on Silicon Valley, have highlighted the rise of the contractor ‘underclass’ that does the grunt work for some of the largest Silicon Valley firms with few of the rewards typically offered by such firms. As stewards of contingent labor, is this a perception that needs to be addressed? And if so how? This thought-provoking panel will explore a variety of viewpoints and perspectives.
• Does CS create wealth disparity and is this something we should care about?
• Who should ‘stand up’ for Contingent Worker rights
• What steps can be taken to improve the perception of CS programs