July 23 - 25, 2019
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, MN
Director, Supply Service Center
Day 2: Wednesday July 24
The concept of Total Talent Management – holistically integrating and engaging traditional and ‘non-employee talent sources to meet staffing needs – has been talked about for several years now, but actual examples of implementing it seem to be in short supply. This engaging fireside chat will give you perspective of one programs journey and provide key takeaways surrounding how to:
· Demonstrate the value of investments/initiatives related to total talent management to senior leadership
· Develop an effective action plan to implement components of total talent management within your organization
· Prepare your stakeholders, suppliers, and technology for resulting impact and changes from such an initiative
Day 3: Thursday July 25
As with any initiative, it can be easy to get carried away when establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) for a contingent workforce management program. Many companies establish and attempt to track so many KPIs that creating scorecards can be a full time job in itself! With the general framework of ‘measuring what matters’ in mind, several leading practitioners will share their stories, perspectives, and experiences.
• How to evaluate organizational/business goals in context with metrics
• Determining scope and frequency
• Periodic reassessment – is what we’re doing making sense?